– I will never, ever tire of classical music.
– Houseplants are something that I desire to have a large abundance of someday. Right now, my two will do.
– Great Britain will have my footprint on it some day, mark my word. I have not been there yet, nor do I have any roots there, but something about it screams to me like it is a missing piece of my life.
– I try not to have a bunch of ‘stuff’ and am constantly weeding through our possessions. My one vice, however, is books. I own an enormous amount of books and dream that some day I will have a house where one whole room is a devoted library.
– My absolute favorite color in the world is brown. It is pure beauty.
– Music touches me in a very emotional way and can make me cry very easily.
– Tea warms my soul.
– I was raised vegetarian, then strayed for many years. I went back to vegetarianism about 3 years ago and have never looked back.
– The Beatles will always be my favorite musical group ever.
– I am always reading a book. Always.
– Even as an adult, I cannot handle peas. I have tried and tried again and I just can’t do it. They are just so horrible to me.